Sunday, August 16, 2026

brand new day = brand new me.

Hi Divas! 

Guess who just saw Spider-man: Brand New Day...

I haven't emphasized this but I love love loveeee Spider-man and have been waiting forever for this movie.

I won't drop any details because I would never want to spoil this for my fellow nerdy divas, but just know it is definitely worth the 2 and a half hours.  

I saw it in 3-D which, honestly, haven't seen a 3D movie in the fattest minute, but it was so cool (def recommend).  I think No Way Home will always have a special place in my heart because c'mon all 3 of them being there? The references? The heartbreak? It was just tewww good. 


Spider-man in general has always been so special to me. Nothing beats being a 7 year old girl, sitting in front of a SONY tube t.v., and watching every Spider-man movie (at the time) as they ran on the channel #feelingnostalgic. 

But, overall, Brand New Day left me buzzing after, especially with the credits song choice. It was so awesome, and I might just need to go back and watch it again ˙⋆✮

Also, Tom Holland, Zendaya, and Sadie Sink all on my screen at the same time? Sign me up.

Kisses,

Angie


No comments:

Post a Comment

brand new day = brand new me.

Hi Divas!  Guess who just saw Spider-man: Brand New Day... I haven't emphasized this but I love love loveeee Spider-man and have been wa...