Hi Divas!
As you know.. school is around the corner.
Now, as said in my "about me tab", I am an incoming junior in college. My fall semester doesn't start until September (thank you Minnesota), so I am doing a lot of back to school shopping right now.
One thing you must know, is that this diva never shops without a deal. If I can't use a coupon, find a sale, or have to pay full price - it is nawt happening for me (except for necessities). Today, my haul is a little boring because it was just stocking up on some toiletries and a couple make up products.
My Haul:
I am so so so excited to try the curl jelly though... she's been on my wishlist for a little while. #finally
Also, I WILL be putting this yoga mat to use this semester (go to Five Below if you want one for $7!!!) because it is time for me to bring back my pilates era ⋆˚꩜。ּ
I am hoping to do some more fun shopping (clothes clothes clothes) soon. I want to get a pair or 2 of jeans before I head back, so we'll see! And, this may mean a cutesy clothes haul is in our future (˶˃ ∇ ˂˶)
Alsoooo
This mixed diva is a big fan of the trending hairstyle that Zendaya wore at the Odyssey premiere. So much so, I tried - and somewhat failed - to recreate it based on some tutorial videos I saw. Let's just say, me and rubber bands do not mix. I also have crazy layers after chopping my hair off in January (my last attempt to salvage my dead curls that lost their battle with anemia - take your iron pills divas!!!).
She's definitely not premiere ready, but I think she's cute! I'm excited to retry it when my hair is longer.
Anyways, I am going to spend the rest of my night partaking in some serious activities (hanging out with my boyfriend, eating Subway, and watching White Chicks).
Kisses,
Angie





omg i use that curl gel!! i love it for my hair<33
ReplyDeleteim also going back to uni in september! anything i buy between now and then counts as back to school shopping no matter what it is (*ᴗ͈ˬᴗ͈)ꕤ*.゚
ReplyDeleteluv from https://theprincessesguide.blogspot.com/ <33